"I have volunteered for this program for many years and look forward to the opportunity each year.
This particular program reinforces to your young people:
- The importance of soft skills.
- The importance of building and maintaining personal and professional relationships.
- The importance of lifelong learning.
- The great opportunities for employment and business ownership in our region.
- The relatively low cost of living in our region.
The importance of voices from the community, not just mom and dad and teachers, speaking to our young people cannot be undervalued. "
Brian Panichelle, Committee volunteer
The chamber hosts many other events and fundraisers annually. If you would like to share your time and talent in planning an event, please contact us. We currently have room on the following committees: