SAINT VINCENT COLLEGE SENIORS TO PURSUE ADVANCED DEGREES IN ALLIED HEALTH
The Saint Vincent College Herbert W. Boyer School of Natural Sciences, Mathematics and Computing has announced that six students have been accepted and will pursue advanced degrees in allied health professions following their May 11 graduation from Saint Vincent.
The students include:
- Lindsey Kampas, chemistry major from Elizabeth, who will pursue a doctorate of pharmacy at the University of Pittsburgh School of Pharmacy.
- Kelly Flaherty, integrated science major from Pittsburgh (15220), who will pursue a doctorate of pharmacy at Duquesne University.
- Samantha Mears, biology major from Monroeville, who will pursue a master of health administration degree at Mount St. Mary’s University in Emmitsburg, Maryland.
- Lauren Gugliotti, biology major from Finleyville, who will enroll in Chatham University’s master of physician assistant studies program.
- Arianna Martino, biology major from DuBois, who will enroll in Duquesne University’s bachelor of science in nursing program.
- Madeleine Bartrug, biology major from Bridgeville, who will enroll in Chatham University’s master of physician assistant studies program.