Employee will perform all operations required to support customer needs. Must be able and willing to fill in and support any and all other class operations when a demand is needed. Must have the willingness to learn new operations as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
This job includes but is not limited to the following:
- Work in a safe manner, so not to endanger or injure self or co-workers. Report unsafe conditions.
- Use of gauges to assure the quality of the castings.
- Stand and operate machine or equipment continuously-a minimum of 8 hours per day.
- Good attendance record is required.
- Capable and willing to work overtime.
- Participate in training to upgrade skills as necessary, to move forward with changing technology.
- Required to complete paperwork associated with the job. (time card, machine card, production records, charts, etc.)
- Wear required personal protective equipment.
- Perform secondary operations as needed and assigned.
- Perform other associated duties, functions or work as may be needed or assigned to continue the productive operation of the company.
- Keep work area clean and orderly.
- Perform and assist in the set up and adjustments of equipment as experience is gained
- Change and replace tools when necessary as experience is gained.
- Must follow all safety rules and policies as set forth by OSHA guidelines and Pace Industries policies and procedures as outlined in the employee manual.
- Repetitive work.
- Heavy lifting.
- MUST BE WILLING TO BE TRAINED.
- Refusal of training can and may result in disqualification and/or disciplinary action.
Must be able to read and understand written directives. The predominant forms of instructions are written, visual and verbal. Employee must be capable of translating verbal orders into actions: Ability to read, write and use math required. Must also could read and use all types of gauging equipment that is required for the jobs. This position requires moderate lifting, dexterity, and good mechanical skills.