A Latrobe, Pennsylvania Ink manufacturer is seeking a Direct-Hire Production Supervisor for their 2nd shift.
- Monday - Friday, 2:30 PM - 11:30 PM plus overtime
- $17.00-$22.00 per hour plus depending on experience.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for day-to-day production of assigned departments.
- Ensures products are produced in accordance with all manufacturing and quality specifications and lead the workforce in safe manufacturing procedures.
- Ensures that production requirements and goals are met to meet the overall Production Plan and objectives.
- Provides leadership, direction and support through empowerment, teamwork and on-the-job training of the employees to ensure that assignments are carried out correctly.
- Verifies all materials being used are correct, the equipment is being utilized effectively and implements continuous improvement concepts and methods.
- Will lead by example to build a positive work environment.
- Will be the facilitator to the staff with regards to performance, quality, inventory management, process improvements and daily communications.
- Monitor and maintain safety procedures and conditions to prevent accidents and provide a safe workplace.
- Must be able to train on 1st shift
- High School or Equivalent
- Computer skills
- 3 to 5 years Supervisory experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Drug test / Criminal Background Check