Do you have a manufacturing background? Do you want to learn new skills while increasing your pay?
This Latrobe company is seeking someone for Furnace Operation. Opportunities to learn new skills and earn more pay are always available.
Pay based upon experience (Range $13-$18)
- The furnace operator would mainly engage furnace operation related activities, but also eventually get involved in other operations such as powder milling, pressing, turning, milling, grinding, inspection, shipping and all relevant functions in three shifts in 24x5 operation.
- The candidate would have opportunity to learn each function and progress in performance based promotion system. Candidate should have aptitude for continuous improvement and high skill level.
- Sound knowledge of sintering furnaces is required.
- Basic knowledge of blue print reading, Turning, Milling, and Grinding desirable.
- The ability to meet a physical requirement of lifting up to 50 pounds throughout the duration of the shift.
- Experience in powder metal/ceramics industry desired, but not required.
- Vocational-Technical background desired, but not required.
- Applicants selected must be willing to submit to a drug screening, a background check, and a physical evaluation by a medical professional.