- Choose from a variety of flexible shifts and locations to meet your needs!
- Create worthwhile, lasting one-on-one relationships!
- Join a company that is locally owned and operated and part of the community!
- Eligibility for the following top-of-the-line benefits!
- Industry leading pay rates
- Referral Bonuses up to $500!
- Group Healthcare Benefits
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Provide in-home living assistance and companionship.
- Light housekeeping.
- Meal preparation.
- Medication reminders.
- Bathing / hygiene assistance.
- Occasional errands.
- High School Diploma/GED equivalency
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Additional requirements may vary based on clients’ needs
- 6 months previous experience as a Caregiver/PCA/CNA
- Apply today to take advantage of this awesome career opportunity!