Do you have a passion for helping others?
Adelphoi's Youth Counselor position can offer you the opportunity to advance your career while making a difference in kid's lives.Our youth-centered group home behavioral health programs focus on treatment plans that deliver outstanding results in service to the juvenile justice system. You can learn our approach, become part of a solution, and position yourself for growth and advancement.
What else can we offer you?
- Fully paid training with your first pay increase at the end of 90 days
- A competency-based career path where you control your promotions
- Health insurance, generous vacation, and a matching retirement savings plan
- Student loan support and predictable scheduling
- Daylight and overnight positions available
- Degree and non-degree positions available
Adelphoi USA, a major player in the delivery of counseling, residential, adoption, foster care, and educational services to youth and families. For over 40 years we have helped thousands of families and youths with growth to more than 25 group homes and education centers throughout Pennsylvania, including a central 19-acre campus in Latrobe, Connellsville, and Ebensburg.