Schedule: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Benefits: Health insurance (including health, dental, vision), employer-sponsored 401k plan, paid vacation and holidays.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
• Answer the main telephone line and greet visitors.
• Schedule appointments and maintain calendars.
• Prepare and edit documents.
• Prepare mailings, shipments, and postage.
• Update contacts, mailing lists, and general project files.
• Order and maintain office supplies, phones, accessories, copy machine and similar items.
• Register generator warranty information for customers.
• Print and format reports for preventive maintenance activities.
• Scan and archive documents.
• Format and layout company newsletter in Microsoft Publisher.
• Manage EZ Pass and Network Fleet accounts for company vehicles
• Monitor tool calibrations in compliance software.
• Assist in organizing company events.
• Customer service oriented and good team player.
• Organized and ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
• Outgoing personality with strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work on several items in parallel in a fast-paced environment with distractions.
• Fluent in Microsoft office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, Publisher) with good writing skills including spelling, punctuation, and sentence structure. Emphasis on proficiency in Excel.