Unlock the full power of your organization's talent to generate revenue, increase productivity and reduce costs by revealing your bright and resourceful workforce!
Build the skills that really matter - allowing you to speak with confidence, become an engaging leader, present with impact, increase your sales and provide world class service.
January 10th, 2023--- Cold Calling 8:30am to 5:00pm
Cold calling has never been tougher. As soon as the prospect figures out you're a sales person the immediate responses are "no budget," "we're in a purchasing freeze", or "call me in six months if things are any better." But we all know that there is money available to buy if a prospect sees real value in the product or service offered. The challenge is to get your value proposition in front of the prospect in such a compelling way that you turn off the automatic "no" response. During this interactive seminar, you will work with a trainer to take the stress out of cold-calls, improve your hit ratio, and learn how to deliver your value statement.
• Results Oriented
January 24, 2023----Professional Demeanor 8:30am to 5:00pm
This seminar is based on the groundbreaking work of Dale Carnegie, author of How to Win Friends and Influence People, and himself the consummate professional. People who come across a professional, get promoted because companies want employees who are in front of the public to reflect positively on the organization. Get the skills you need to project a professional demeanor, stand out from the crowd, get noticed and get promoted.
• Understand the connection between behavior and image
• Distinguish between behaviors that hold us back and propel us forward
• Demonstrate listening and effective communication with confidence and enthusiasm
• Identify our work style, emotional intelligence, and how to best work with others.
February 7, 2023---- Public Speaking 8:30am to 5:00pm
This one-day seminar uses the foolproof methods of Dale Carnegie – the master of public speaking – to turn you from a nervous novice into a confident presenter. Dale Carnegie believed that public speaking is a skill to be learned, not an inborn trait. And he validated that belief year after year by turning out the most accomplished speakers in America.
• Deliver professional presentations with confidence
• Determine the purpose and structure for presentations
• Practice techniques for dynamic openings
February 28, 2023---- Step up to Leadership 8:30am to 5:00pm
This program will smooth your transition from individual contributor to supervisor and leader. You will learn the basics like delegation, time management, and performance appraisal techniques. You'll also collaborate with others in similar roles, gaining insights into the more advanced aspects of leadership so you can better inspire and motivate your team.
• Transition from doing to leading
• Balance people and processes by incorporating Dale Carnegie Principles
• Create a cohesive and conflict free environment
• Hold yourselves and others accountable
• Incorporate praise into your daily interactions