A Delicious Week in the Neighborhoods
is a week long celebration of culinary excellence designed to incorporate the best cuisine of the Greater Latrobe Area in Westmoreland County. From June 7-12, 2021, our favorite neighborhood restaurants will offer multi-course prix fixe dinners for up to $35 (tax + gratuity not included) to enjoy indoors at the restaurant or to take home. No passes, tickets or coupons are required. Diners simply visit their choice from the list of participating restaurants (reservations are strongly encouraged). Whether customers feel most comfortable dining out or taking home, the Delicious Week in the Neighborhoods
is the best time to support local businesses, try new restaurants, and savor old favorites.
As local business partners, your participation adds to the success of this event and provides an opportunity to showcase your restaurant's best creations. Each participant will be required to provide dinner options including an appetizer, entree, and dessert for the prix fixe program. Remember to consider vegetarian and gluten-free customers in your selections.
Information on How to Participate:
- Although you are offering your meals for reduced prices, restaurant week brings in more traffic than usual, which will make up for the lower dollar amount.
- Restaurant week gives you a chance to impress customers with your food and service, and the experience may persuade some guests to come back and become repeat customers.
- Taking part in restaurant week can boost your reputation as a high-quality and fashionable restaurant in your community.
- Participating in your city's restaurant week can also help improve the local economy and build your city's reputation as a foodie destination, which will improve tourism.
- Participation Fee: $75 for members, $100 for non-members
- Join the Chamber and $25 of your fee goes toward new membership dues
- Register Your Participation by completing the online form
All restaurants should be committed to operating within all local, state, and federal health and safety guidelines which include necessary occupancy restrictions. Guests should plan on wearing face coverings upon arrival, while being seated and anytime moving about the restaurant.
We hope you will be able to join us and the community in this exciting celebration of local restaurant in our neighborhoods!