As we look toward a new year, our primary goal is to focus on the unification and advancement of our various communications areas. A mini review of all current outlets was conducted through group discussion, and some objectives for improvement were identified. Strategies and assignments will be determined at our next meeting.
- RETAIL: We are currently researching some additions to the Banana Split Boutique merchandise line-up for 2019. A social media marketing campaign for existing merchandise is being put into place.
- TEXT MESSAGE SYSTEM: We continue to implement this reminder/invitation system, but are looking for new ways to encourage member participation in activities.
- RADIO/PODCAST: Working on advance scheduling for radio show and discussing development of podcast.
- EVENTS: Great American Banana Split Celebration planning has begun for the year. Once schedules are in place, communications will begin promotion.
- MULTIMEDIA: Online strategies to enhance planning and implementation of information distribution are being coordinated.
- PUBLICATIONS: Converting the printed/PDF newsletter to a digital blog format.
- WEBSITE: seeking volunteers to assist with updates
- Cathi Gerhard, Chair/Publications and Communications Management
- Briana Tomack, GLLV President
- Mike Dudurich, Radio Show and Press
- Jodee Harris, Retail Products?Banana Boutique
- Brian Panichelle, Text Message System/Podcasting
- Matt Fridg, Video/Multimedia
- Isaac McDaniel, Banana Split/Brand Management/Special Events